Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Platform: Nintendo DS
PEGI Rating: Ages 16 and Over
There have been many different princes of Persia, but now the one from the classic The Sands of Time trilogy (and the new movie) returns for his greatest adventure yet.
- Royal Command: A direct sequel to The Sands of Time and influenced by the look of the new Disney blockbuster movie, the true prince of platformers returns.
- Second Chance: Rewind time whenever you want to escape from certain death or tackle cunning puzzles and deadly enemies.
- Classic Elements: New elemental powers let you turn water to ice, summon tornadoes or create impenetrable shields.
- Crowd Control: New combat engine lets you take on up to 50 enemies at one time with a flexible and intuitive new combo system.
- Picture Book Prince: Stunning visuals and cinematic action create a game world on a scale you've never seen before and yet all clearly set in the classic Prince of Persia universe.
- About the Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
- Ubisoft's huge development studio in Canada has created many of the French publisher's biggest hits, including the Splinter Cell series, the modern Prince of Persia games, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Assassin's Creed, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja and the Far Cry sequels and spin-offs.